Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is accepting applications for CSC Scholarships 2023 in China. People from any country are allowed to apply for this fully funded program. Candidates are advised to choose a preferred subject that interests them and apply for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. The institute offers full grant coverage to help students pursue their studies who want to study abroad. Almost all academic fields are available. Note that the scholarship will be given to deserving students only based on their academic records.
CSC Scholarships 2023 at DUT Details
The Dalian University of Technology (founded in 1949), colloquially known in Chinese as Dagong, is a public research university located in Dalian, Liaoning, China, with an additional campus in Panjin, Liaoning. As per QS World University Rankings, the institute ranks #561-570. Besides, the university ranks #22 in China. It is highly known for its credibility in Science and Engineering research. Currently, 1,028 international students are studying at the university out of a total of 37,163 students. However, CSC Scholarships 2023 details are given below:
Also, apply for the Gates Scholarship University of Cambridge 2023 in the UK
- Country: China
- Funded By: China Scholarship Council
- Institute: Dalian University of Technology (DUT)
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Feb 20, 2023
Applicants are informed to upload the following documents to apply for the Dalian University of Technology. However, the required documents are mentioned below:
- A research plan or study plan (800 words)
- Academic transcripts
- Acceptance letter from DUT supervisor
- Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
- Filled CSC Scholarships 2023 application
- Highest diploma
- Language proficiency certificate
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report
- Photocopy of passport,
- Two letters of recommendations
- 1 picture (3 cm * 4cm)
- HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program
- HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management, and Economics, and HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy
- English certification is required for the English-taught program:
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
- Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
- Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
The Dalian University of Technology in China will waive the complete fee and the rest of the expenses to support students in their studies. However, the following are financial benefits given below:
- An entire tuition fee and free accommodation will be provided to students
A monthly allowance is offered as followings:
Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Applicants are expected to afford their travel expenses only
CSC Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students are required to adhere to the several standards set by the University. Below are the details:
- Chinese citizens do not meet this scholarship requirement
- All students must be in good health
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40
- Regarding Language Requirements, the department and the final tutor will evaluate your language on the basis of writing tests or interview
The last date to apply for the CSC Scholarships 2023 in China is Feb 20, 2023. Applications after the deadline will not be processed. Therefore, interested candidates are advised to submit their applications within the stipulated time.
Note: The admission notice will be issued to the applicants at the end of July 2023, and enrollment time will be September 2023.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarships 2023 in China?
Students need to visit http://www.campuschina.org, start filling in the “Online Application” and print the form with their signature on it.
Note: The agency No. of DUT is 10141
Also, students must “Submit the Application” to the University via Mail.
Applications must submit the application form and documents to this Email: [email protected]
For further details, please Click Here