Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is now announced for all international students who want to pursue their studies in the United Kingdom. People from any country can apply for this fully funded program. Students can choose their favorite subject and avail this opportunity. There are several themes available where candidates can choose their favorite one. Many people from different countries apply for this prestigious scholarship every year. Students can choose their favorite university where they want to undertake a master’s or Ph.D. degree. Therefore, students are highly encouraged not to miss this opportunity and submit their applications.
Also, apply for Apply Now for Government of Ireland Scholarships 2022
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded Details
The scholarship allows interested masters or Ph.D. students who want to pursue their studies abroad. It is a fully funded and very well-known scholarship around the world. Hence, it costs nothing to undertake study in the United Kingdom. It comes with a lot of facilities to help students in their studies who can’t afford to study abroad. Nevertheless, the duration of the grant is a maximum of three years. The UK, Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) provides subsidies to all eligible commonwealth countries each year.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is now open for all selected candidates. There is a specific criterion to be eligible for the scholarship. However, further detail mentioned below:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Provided By: UK, Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Deadline: 18 October 2022
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Strengthening resilience and response to the crisis
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship offered by FCDO to support students financially in their studies. The best universities are participating in this program which people can choose for their master’s and doctorate degrees. However, the details are given below:
- International round airfare tickets from home to the UK. Also, the returning ticket is at the end of the journey.
- Complete waived tuition
- Stipends of £1,236/month, or £1,560/month for universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Clothing allowance, if applicable.
- Study travel grant towards the cost of the study related to travel within the UK or overseas.
- Grants of preparation for thesis/dissertation, if applicable.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a citizen of the eligible commonwealth countries
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September 2023
- The candidate must be unable to study in the UK without a scholarship
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
For Masters Scholarship
Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
For Doctoral Scholarship
Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Zambia
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2022/23 is 18 October 2022 at 16:00 GMT. Therefore, it is mandatory to apply before the deadline. Otherwise, no further applications will be accepted after the due date.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2022?
Applicants are informed to submit their application online via the official website linked below. Please click on the link below to study further or start the application procedure.