Applications are invited to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023 in Hungary. All international students are highly encouraged to apply for this Stipendium Hungaricum Program. It is a fully funded program that will cover all the expenses. People who want to undertake Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degrees abroad can now submit their applications online. Almost all academic fields are available. Therefore, candidates can choose any preferred subject in which they are interested. The duration of the Bachelor’s program is four, the Master’s two, and Ph.D. is three years.
Also, apply for the Gates Scholarship University of Cambridge 2023 in the UK
The Government of Hungary offers 5,000 fully funded scholarships for deserving people to pursue their studies. The University of Pecs scholarship 2023 will only allow students on a merit base. It is a public institution of higher education in Hungary, founded in 1912. As per QS World University Rankings, the university ranks #701-750. Currently, the university has a total of 22000 students enrolled, including 4,500 international students. It is known as one of the most reputable and prestigious universities for its huge research background. However, there is no need to apply for the IELTS.
Table of Contents
University of Pecs Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: Hungary
- Institute: Pecs University (PTE)
- Funded By: Government of Hungary
- Scholarship Type: Stipendium Hungaricum
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Jan 15, 2023
Available Studies Fields
The university offers almost all academic fields including 31 bachelor’s, 29 master’s, 8 one-tier master’s, and 15 doctoral programs. However, the available fields are given below:
- Arts & Engineering
- Business & Economics
- Human & Social Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
For further details, please click here
To apply for the university of Pecs scholarship 2023, the following documents must be submitted given below:
- Academic Transcripts
- Academic Degrees/Certificates
- Language Proof
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 program covers all the expenses allowing people to undertake their studies abroad. However, the detail is given below:
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend:
- non-degree, bachelor, master, and one-tier master level: monthly HUF 43 700 contributions to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies,
- doctoral level: monthly HUF 140 000 for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: dormitory placement OR a monthly contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 100 000 a year/person
Eligibility Criteria For the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023
Candidates are bound to meet the following criteria given below:
- Students must not hold a Hungarian citizenship
- Former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders are not eligible to apply
- For Bachelor’s Degree, 12 years of education is required
- For a Master’s Degree, A Bachelor’s degree is required
- To apply for a Doctoral Degree, candidates must have a valid Master’s degree or any other equivalent 16 years of education
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023 and/or Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is Jan 15, 2023. No further applications, in any case, will be entertained. Therefore, applicants are advised to submit their applications before the deadline.
How to Apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2023?
All interested candidates are informed to Apply Online through the official website. Click “Apply Now” to go through the application process. Despite this, further details are given below:
Register your account
- Once you click “Apply Now” and are directed to the application page, make sure you fill in your citizenship correctly which will enable you to see the available programs/courses. Then, “register” in the system by providing your personal details.
Login to your account
- Unlike registration, you may also want to “log in” through your Gmail account.
Choose your study program
- A total maximum number of “Two Programs” can be chosen as first and second priorities to undertake studies at the University of Pecs scholarship 2023.
- Specific institution: the University of Pecs
- Study Level: Bachelor, Masters, Doctorate
- Study Modes: Full degree course OR Partial/exchange studies
- Choose English as your language of study
- Fill up the prerequisites and submit the application by Jan 15, 2023.
- Click Here to find and contact the responsible authority of your home country regarding “Nomination Requirements.“
- Nominations for the University of Pecs scholarship 2023 will be evaluated by May 30, 2023.
Letter of Admission
- Successful applicants will receive their “Letter of Admission” along with a “Letter of Award” (by July 15 latest).
For further details, please click on the link given below