The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 is now available for all students who want to study in Australia. All international students are welcome to apply for this fully funded program. The Australian Government Research Training Program will cover all the expenses. Almost all academic fields are available. Therefore, students can choose any subject in which they are interested. Candidates who want to pursue their studies in Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. Programs are highly encouraged to apply. Interested candidates are advised to avail of this opportunity and undertake their further studies.
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 Details
The University of Sydney, also known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni, is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It was founded in 1850 and is honored to be one of the oldest Australian universities. The QS World University Rankings ranked the university #41. Currently, more than 73,000 students are enrolled at the campus. Besides, it is one of the top reputable universities in the world. Many international students choose this university because of its weather, reputation, quality of study, and games.
You may also want to Apply Now For CSC Scholarships 2023 In China
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 is now announced for all interested candidates who want to study abroad. However, the details are given below:
- Country: Australia
- Funded By: The Australian Government
- Institute: Sydney Uni
- Degree Level: BS, Masters, PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Sep 30, 2023
List of Available Programs
There is a wide range of study programs available at the institute. The details are listed below:
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Science
- Education & Social Work
- Engineering & Computer Science
- Medicine & Health
The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The university has set the following criteria for all students to be eligible for the scholarship. Therefore, students who want to study in Australia at this university must meet the following criteria given below:
- All international students are eligible to submit the application
- For the Bachelor Program, applicants must show his/her high school certificate
- For the Master’s Program, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- And for the Doctorate program, the Master’s Degree must be submitted
Note: The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit considering the outstanding record and achievements of the candidate.
The University of Sydney Scholarship is now open for all international students. RTP will cover all the expenses to help deserving students who can’t afford to study abroad. However, further details are given below:
- For Undergraduate
- A stipend of $6000/year for one to five years will be awarded to selected candidates
- For Masters and PhD
- A stipend of $28,596/annum
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies)
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Research Fundings
- Tuition Fee
Applicants are informed to submit all the required documents carefully. However, the details are given below:
- Provisional Certificates/Degrees
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Research Proposal
- Master Thesis Copy for Ph.D. Degree
- English Language Proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL
For more details, please click here
The last date to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 in Australia is Sep 30, 2023. So, students are informed to apply before the deadline. Otherwise, no further extension will be given in any case.
How to Apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2023?
There is an “Online Application System” where people can submit their application forms to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship. Also, below are the official links for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees.