Best Way to Lose Weight For Both Male and Female
As we know people are taking an interest to learn the best way to lose weight in just one-month diet chart. We’ve been reporting such issues for days. We see a lot of people who are undernourished which means they are not getting proper or adequate food. But on the other hand, we also see the peak levels of people who are obese, not only those who are older but also teenagers.
Research conducted by DAWN says that around 50% of Pakistani people are suffering from obesity. The best way to lose weight for both men and women is to consider diet. In general, people assume that weight plays a role in age, which is wrong. They believe that it can increase your weight as you get older. This is not proven by science or technology. Weight gain may not play a role in aging but height.
You may also like: Green Tea Weight Loss in One Month
Body Mass Index
You should maintain your weight after you reach your height in adulthood. The best way to measure your suggested weight according to your height is to calculate the formula in the same pattern given below.
Weight in Kgs ÷ Height in m²
Everyone is advised to consider this formula if they are more careful about maintaining their health and body composition. However, this is the best way to lose weight if taken seriously. To take care of your health, you should comply with such strategic formula by looking at the given values.
- underweight: <18.5
- Normal: 18.5-24.9
- Overweight: 25-29.9
- Obese: 30-34.9
- Extremely Obese: >35
If a person has a weight of 70 kg and his height is 5.9 (feet). He needs to convert his height feet into m and multiply it by 2. For instance,
weight: 70 | height: 5.9 f (1.79 m), 1.79² = 3.58 m | 70 ÷ 3.58 = 19.55
As we can see after the final calculation we got 19.55 which is the normal weight for a 5.9 feet person. In addition, it is advisable to take care of your weight so that you do not become obese as it is a disease in itself which welcomes other diseases. Furthermore, WHO (world health organization) declared that Asians are more vulnerable to being obese as compared to Europeans.
You may also like: You Should Know About Watermelon Health Benefits
Waist Circumference in Best Way to Lose Weight
The ideal waist circumference for women is <35 inches and for men <40. Your waist measurement should be less than half of your height. Therefore, if you manage your waist size accordingly, it can reduce the risk of disease. You feel active and comfortable in maintaining such health.
Waist to Hip Ratio (Inches)
- Low health risk: The Idea waist to hip ratio in females is 0.80 or lower and 0.95 or lower in males. This is an ideal ratio for both sexes to be protected from any disease attack or they may have a slight chance of getting the disease.
- Moderate risk: The values for moderate risk in females are 0.81 to 0.84 and 0.96 to 1.0 in males. A person with these values is at risk of contracting the disease.
- High risk: 0.85 or higher in females and 1.0 or higher in males are considered the most likely to be infected.
Being obese makes it difficult for a person who is looking for the best way to lose weight. A person carrying obesity has a higher chance of getting diseases such as diabetes, hormonal imbalance, etc. Thoroughly, one should know how to deal with the obese or maintain their weight.
Healthy Foods to Lose Weight
So, the thing is that you shouldn’t avoid everything just to lose weight. You can eat anything but you should know when, how, and why. There are some aspects that everyone should be aware of. Everyone should know what healthy eating is. Therefore, if one implemented the following instructions will get a positive outcome.
Chart of Healthy Foods
The best way to lose weight has been instructed in a few points which are given below:
- Adequate: Oneself always should eat food in a quantity and quality sufficient to satisfy the dietary needs of individuals that are free from adverse substances.
- Moderate: Moderation of food means eating as much as your body needs and tolerating it. Don’t exaggerate your body to overheat.
- Varied: Many people are vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Some people prefer to eat nonveg while some eat vegetarian. But, they have no idea it could lead to a negative effect on their body. The varied term comes from the variety which means to eat from all the food. Thus, you can get every nutrient that is recommended daily in a specific amount.
- Nutrient-Dense: These are food having a high vitamin and mineral composition about their weight.
There are four types that everyone should know that tell us how many calories are there in food and whether a person should eat it or not.
- Fruits and Vegetables:
- It contains 0.0-0.5 kcal / g which means everyone is welcome to eat as much as they can.
- Beans, legumes, and lean meat:
- These foods contain 0.5-1.5 kcal / g so people can eat them without any worries but in moderation.
- Junk Foods:
- These are the foods that the research says to consume less and avoid more if possible. It contains 1.5-4 kcal / g.
- Doctors and scientists claimed that everyone should avoid taking these foods as it contains 4-9 kcal / g which is too much.
This is the best way to lose weight while looking at everything to maintain your health. It will not only give you strength but will reduce the risk of diseases.
Also, we suggest you keep an eye on your weight and diet. The more you are conscious, the more you will get a positive outcome. Therefore, those following the exact criteria that are set will reach their goals. Make sure you let us know about the results while implementing this study.
For the best way to lose weight, we also recommend drinking 64 ounces (8 glasses) a day or more.
Please keep us updated with the results and place a comment below if there is more you want us to assist you with.