Applicants are invited to Australia for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023. All national and international students can apply to pursue masters or doctoral research degrees. The institute is offering a fully-funded grant that will cover all the expenses. Almost all academic programs and courses are available. People who want to apply and secure their future education are welcome to choose any of their favorite subjects. However, it is one of the leading institutes which provides a good learning environment for everyone from any country.
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship is a fully-funded subsidy for international students to study abroad. The university was originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967 and was known as the institute of technology. By 1974, it was among only a few Australian institutes to commence the delivery of distance education. It gradually established its campuses in various parts of Australia between 1978 and 1989. Then, in 1992, the Institute received full university status.
Also, Apply For Mext Japan Subsidy Fully Funded 2023
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Details
- Country: Australia
- Awarded Institute: CQU
- Allowance Coverage: Fully funded
- Degree Programs: Masters, Ph.D.
- Nationality: International
- Study Load: Full time
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
However, it is said that a candidate should not have a third-party source of income for the cost of living. OR, it should not exceed 75% of the RTP stipends that will be provided to candidates for the study. Other than that, a candidate must not be receiving an equivalent award to be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset. OR, Commonwealth Scholarship designed to cover RHD tuition fees. Therefore, it is advised to read the instructions carefully.
The following are the academic fields available for education.
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Education and the Arts
- Engineering and Technology
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Business and Law
- Human Health and Social Sciences
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Financial Benefits
The Australian government is providing a stipend that will be allocated to students to assist them with their living costs. The following are the aids that will help candidates in undertaking their studies.
- Scholarship Value is $28,854/annum
- Scholarship Length is Up to 3 Years
- University Tuition Fee
- Medical Funds
- Higher Degree Research Funds
- Free Accommodation
This is a merit-based scholarship. Subvention using three categories of performance will be deemed to inform eligible applicants about the grant allocation.
- Academic achievement and written skills (0-20 points)
- Evidence of motivation, research experience,
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQUniversity research priority areas (0-15 points)
- and research environment (0-15 points)
However, students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship. An undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any reputable university is needed to apply for a research masters. Furthermore, applying for a Ph.D. research program requires research experience and capability.
Students are information to attach their original documents. Remember that all documents must be in the English language. Here are the following documents that should be submitted carefully.
- An applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree if intended to apply for the research master’s program
- An applicant must obtain a master’s degree if he or she wants to apply for a research Ph.D. Program
- Recent attested documents (degree, transcript) must be attached that show grading
- Updated Resume OR CV
- Two recommendation letters
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- Research proposal
- English language test such as IELTS/TOEFL needs to be attached to the application
- If a grantee is looking for a doctoral research program, he or she is informed to attach a master’s thesis or any related publications
Application Procedure of the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship Australia 2023
It is solemnly stated that there is no need to submit a separate application. All you need to do is to discuss your interest with your supervisory team. The school of graduate research will invite you to apply. After that, the selected candidates will be updated by email once they are awarded the scholarship.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 September 2022. Therefore, all students are invited to pursue their dreams of studying in Australia. Also, they will be able to adopt foreign laboratory and research skills. You can also visit the official site to read more about the scholarship details, the link is given below.