It is to inform you that all international students are highly encouraged to apply to Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2023. Thailand’s government offers a fully-funded grant opportunity to students. Therefore, applicants should take advantage of this opportunity and apply for their favorite subject. The subsidy is allowed by one of the reputable institutes in Thailand. Students are welcome to apply to masters and Ph.D. programs.
Almost all academic programs are available to pursue a postgraduate degree. Students from all over the world can apply to this subvention. Furthermore, it will cover all the expenses. The duration of the master’s program is 2 and 3 years for the doctorate.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023 Details:
It is a public university located in Bangkok, Thailand. However, it was initially founded in 1899 as a school to train royal pages and civil servants. It is nominated as the top leading university in Thailand while 484 at the world rank. All courses are taught in English. Despite this, the English language is rarely spoken in Bangkok.
- Award Country: Thailand
- Coverage: Fully-Funded
- Nationality: International
- Course: Masters and Ph.D.
- Deadline: 10 June 2022
You may also be interested in Tasmania University Research Scholarships in Australia 2023
There will be a massive fund allocated among the selected candidates. Nonetheless, Chulalongkorn University Scholarship coverages are as follows:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid. It should also be noted that
- The airfare for each leg of the trip for students from ASEAN must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- The airfare for each leg of the trip for students from Asian countries must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare for each leg of the trip must not exceed
- For students from North and South America, the airfare for each leg must not exceed
- A monthly stipend and accommodation for 16,000 Baht
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Programme
of the student’s choice is excluded. The advanced arrangement between the students and the
Faculty/Programme is needed)
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred. Note: Students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to
the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be
submitted with their application.
- Also, applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must not be over 40 years of age (as of June 9, 1982)
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or an IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- In addition, applicants must be in good health.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Available Studies:
The institute covers almost all the programs for students to pursue masters and doctorates degree. However, the following available studies are as follows:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarship cannot be extended
- Once the selected candidates are granted by the institute, they are not allowed to delay or postpone the scholarship acceptance.
- In terms of university conditions, recipients are not allowed for off-campus employment during their study
- A photograph attached with a complete application form
- If applicants intend to apply for a master’s program, they must submit their bachelor’s transcript
- If applicants intend to apply for a doctoral program, they must submit their master’s transcript
- A certificate of graduation if available
- Applicants passport photocopy
- Two recommendation letters are needed from the Head, the Director, or the Dean of the institution of
the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- A medical certificate to confirm a physical examination from the hospital in the applicant’s home country
The last date to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2023 is 10 June 2022. Therefore, students are informed to send their application forms before the deadline.
Application Procedure for Thailand Fully Funded Graduate program 2023
It should be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its application deadline and selection schedule. However, the application deadline is June 10, 2022. Thus, Applicants should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. For application and more information, please click on the link below.
2 thoughts on “Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2023”
Very informative blog
Thank you, please keep visiting our site to get information about updates.