Students prefer German Daad Scholarship Without IELTS or with IELTS Because of the safe and friendly environment, quality of education, and adoption of research, and laboratory techniques. If you want to study in Germany, this is the right place to apply in your field. Simply read the requirements carefully and apply if eligible. Master’s and Doctorate students are highly encouraged to benefit from this scholarship.
German Daad Scholarship Without IELTS
Germany has become one of the leading places for international students who can study abroad. A very favorite place for students who wish to study foreign. There are more than 400,000 international students in this country. Also, it offers the best experience like other famous countries such as Canada, the UK, the USA, etc. Applicants are allowed to apply online for this fully funded scholarship for the degree of Master’s, or Ph.D.
Also, apply for: Romania Scholarship 2022 fully funded
However, this opportunity is offered by the German government in almost all disciplines and fields. It will cover all of your expenses. The duration of this award for the Master’s program is around 12-24 months, and 36 months for the Ph.D. program.
German Daad Scholarship Detail 2022-23
- Country: Germany
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: Varies (Different for every institute).
Courses and Universities
Different German Universities offer different courses. Candidates are advised to click on the link below and have a look at the eligible courses and universities. Make sure you choose the right university for a particular program you want to apply for.
Financial Benefits of the German Daad Scholarship
This is an offer of a fully-funded program by the German government for international Master and Doctoral students. Hence, it covers all the costs of a 2 or 3-year program.
Master’s Stipends – 861 euros/month
Doctorate Stipends – 1200 euros/month
Other benefits – health, accident, personal insurance coverage, etc.
- Candidates belong to all developed countries (list of eligible countries).
- Students must have a Bachelor’s or four years program in the selected discipline.
- Applicants must have a professional 2 years of experience.
- English language requirement is usually not required but depends upon the chosen university. Please, visit the official site and have a look at the language criteria.
- DAAD application form can be found under the “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please, use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Professional letter of recommendation from your Institution
Note: the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date.
- Copies of awarded academic degrees.
- Copies of awarded academic transcripts.
- Proof of language abilities.
English – IELTS/TOEFL (they only accept the academic TOEFL)
German – required for all the courses taught in German.
Please, check out the complete guidelines.
As is mentioned earlier that the deadline for the German Daad Scholarship varies from university to university and course to course depending upon the chosen program. Each institute has a different deadline for an appropriate course selection. Although, many of them have set their deadline to November 2022. Here is the list of all postgraduate programs with their deadlines.
Applicants are advised to apply through an “online application system” that is available on the given link below. Please, carefully read the details for the Fully-funded German Daad Scholarship.
Also, checkout Full Bright Scholarship Complete Details