HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship now welcomes all Pakistani students who want to study in Moroccan in 2022/23. All Pakistani students are informed to apply for this fully funded program. People from anywhere in Pakistan are now eligible to apply for Undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees. However, Moroccan Agency International Cooperation (AMCI) offers this scholarship for students who can not afford their studies due to financial conditions. In addition, almost all academic programs are available. Therefore, candidates are highly encouraged to avail this opportunity and build their careers.
The Kingdom of Morocco offers scholarships to Pakistani students who intend to enroll in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Programs. As the Government of Morocco gives a scholarship, there will be no additional financial responsibility to Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Also, apply for How to Apply for Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships China
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Morocco
- Award Institute: Morocco Universities
- Degree Level: BS, Masters, PhD
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Deadline: 20 September 2022
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not allowed
- The selected scholar shall be available to start academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in (September/October 2023)
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for the Undergraduate program. Aged from 19-23 years
- A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for the Master’s program
- At least 18 years of study in the relevant field of study for admission to a Ph.D. program at a relevant Moroccan institute
- The applicant shall not currently be availing of any other scholarship.
- Students must fulfill other prerequisites set by the Morocco university
- The candidate must not have been previously suspended or expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco for any criminal activity
- Mode of Communication is the French language, those who do not have a sufficient level of the French language, need to take a language upgrade course in the first academic year. Also, no repetition in a language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic, and applicants for these fields have to learn Arabic
- A long-term student visa
- Health attested certificate claiming a person is vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, the particular Tuberculosis
Read more: refer to page 2 of Moroccan Information File
Benefits of HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship
The scholarship is offering a fully funded program to Pakistani students who cannot easily pursue their studies or are not financially stable. However, some of the benefits are as follows:
- The total fee will be waived
- Free accomodation
- Medical allowance
- Monthly stipends
- Free food
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 is 20 September 2022. No further applications after the deadline will be entertained. Therefore, students must submit their applications before the due date.
Also, apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships Fully Funded in Australia 2023
How to Apply/Application procedure for the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23?
- Download and fill AMCI application form available at AMCI Document
- Apply online at the HEC website. Register and fill out your profile. Then, select “Learning Opportunities Abroad“. When the application is submitted, obtain a printed copy of the applicant for signature. HEC online application portal shall close on the 20th of September 2022 (04.00 PM)
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. However, please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required documents as mentioned on page 2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of the HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before the 20th of September 2022
- All applicants must send completed hard copies of their applications along with other required documents through postal mail to HEC at the address given below on or before 20th September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships, Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad
Note: This is a merit-based scholarship that requires high academic qualifications and may require a test/interview. Further, only online applications will be considered for further process. Besides, saved and incomplete applications will not be entertained. Submitting forged documents may jeopardize the application.