Tsinghua University Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships are now available for students to study in China in 2023. The Chinese Government is providing a fully-funded program to all international students. Anyone from all over the world can apply for this grant. Therefore, candidates are highly encouraged to choose their favorite subject and submit an application. Almost all academic fields are available in this Master’s degree program. Besides, there is no application fee to apply for the scholarship. Also, there is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL or any other language.
Read More: Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 in China
Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships in China for International students Details
Tsinghua is a public university founded in 1911. It is located in Beijing, China, and is famous for its quality teaching, research programs, and social commitments. There are more than 53,302 students enrolled in the institute. It was ranked 14th in the world by the QS World University Rankings and 16th globally. Later, it was ranked number one in Asia in terms of news and world reports. Also, it is one of the reputable universities and is ranked No.1 in China.
Tsinghua university Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 are now inviting applications to study in China. However, below are the details about the grant:
- Award Country: China
- Institute: Tsinghua University
- Degree Program: Masters
- Coverage: Fully-Funded
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 20 September 2022
How to Apply for Tsinghua University Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships?
Students are intimated to fill out their forms through an online application system. However, no separate application through Email will be accepted. Visit Application Instructions for more information. Also, click on “Apply Now” to submit an online application.
To start an online application for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship, please follow the given steps below:
- First, “Create an Account” Click Here
- After the registration, you will be asked to enter the “PIN code” sent to your Email address. Now, go to your registered Email, verify the account by clicking on the link in the provided Email and Copy the PIN code.
- “Login” to your account Click Here.
- Scroll down the page and click “Start New Application“
- Now, you will get a pop-up message asking for Create Application or Cancel. Click “Create Application“
- Next, click “Open Application“
To apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships in China, The following are the required tabs that must be completed.
- Personal Information
- About Me
- Language Skills
- Leadership Roles and Recognition
- Professional Experience
- Disciplinary Actions
- Additional Information
1. Personal Information
- Current Address
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Biographical Information
- Citizenship Information
Note: Please input your name using the Roman script. In addition, the application must be completed in English. Share your personal information such as name, current address, Email address, telephone number with a country code, biographical information, and citizenship information. Once done, click Continue to proceed with the next tab.
2. About Me
- Biographical Profile
- Video Introduction
- Reapplicant Information
In this section, you must submit 100 words of your main leadership achievements and future aspirations in the box. Do not forget to end the profile with the country of citizenship. Click Here to see the example.
Attach your most recent or updated resume or curriculum vitae. PDF or Word document file format is preferred. This document must demonstrate the leadership experiences that you provided in your profile.
You must use this exact naming convention:
Introduce yourself in a one-minute video in any style or setting you to think best conveys your interests and personality. Save your video on YouTube or VIMEO and provide the sharable link in the space.
There is a question asking you if you will be able to provide a link to a video with your application. Check “Yes” and provide them with a video link. Check “No” and explain the reason.
Select two interests that best identify with your professional and leadership aspirations:
Answer the question if you have applied to Schwarzman Scholars before by selecting yes or no.
List your post-secondary education below. Do not list high school, study abroad, exchange programs, or non-degree granting programs. A transcript is required to submit for each institution. If you transferred from another institution, you should provide a transcript from the institution or the credits should be included in your degree-granting transcript.
For each institution, you list, ensure you have selected the correct degree level (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate). For an institution where you have or will complete all requirements for a higher education degree, the Degree section below should not be blank.
Answer the question “Will you have completed your undergraduate degree by August 1, 2023?”.
Note: You must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2023.
4. Language Skills
- English Language Proficiency
List up to three additional languages that you speak or have studied.
Note: Your native language is listed on the Personal Information tab of the application. Therefore, do not include it here.
English Language Proficiency
To fulfill the English language requirement, you must meet one of the following:
1) be a native English speaker; or
2) have studied for at least two years in an English-speaking program at an undergraduate or graduate level; or
3) submit a copy of your English language proficiency test score with your application before the deadline.
5. Leadership Roles and Recognition
This section is an opportunity to showcase up to ten leadership accomplishments that illustrate your demonstrated leadership experience to the selection committee. For each entry, include a concise explanation of why the activity is significant to your leadership profile. Also, your distinct contribution, outcome, or initiative.
You may include leadership roles, awards, scholarships, publications, and/or special recognitions. These activities will be displayed in order by the most recent start date.
6. Professional Experience
List up to two of your most recent full-time work experience in chronological order. However, you are advised to avoid listing part-time work, internship, or volunteer opportunities as these may already be featured in your resume/CV.
As part of your applications, It is required to submit a Leadership Essay, a Statement of Purpose, and two Short Answers.
- Leadership Essay
- Statement of Purpose
- Short Answer Questions
Leadership Essay (750 words maximum)
Give a specific example that illustrates your leadership qualities and how you think about leadership. Usually, the most effective way to illustrate this example is to present a story or narrative.
As you draft your leadership essay, you can draw from your professional, academic, or personal life. However, some demonstration leadership tips that you can highlight include:
- A time when you used your intellectual skills to identify a challenge or opportunity, and how you developed a solution;
- An example of when you used your interpersonal skills to influence a team effort toward a solution.
- Any example; when you have pushed through resistance or an obstacle to realizing positive change for the community around you.
Statement of Purpose
Share your professional/academic interests and goals as you see them now. Describe what particular social, cultural, business, policy, or global issue is the current focus of your motivation. Why and how did you become interested in this issue, and why do you think this interest may continue in the future? What are the key factors involved in this issue, and what is your leadership’s vision for driving positive global change?
Short Answers Questions (100 words minimum)
Answer the two questions asked to you in this section. Below are the questions mentioned:
1. Take one aspect of the mission of Schwarzman Scholars as you see it and describe how it aligns with where you are today, professionally and personally, and how it will advance your goals.
2. Share something about yourself the Admissions Committee would not otherwise know based on the other parts of this application.
Note: Leaving a blank page may jeopardize the application. Therefore, you are requested to answer the following questions.
Each applicant must have three letters of recommendation that holistically discuss the candidate’s leadership and intellectual abilities:
- At least one letter should be written by (preferably) a professor or other appropriate recommender who can speak directly to the applicant’s academic abilities.
- One letter must address a candidate’s demonstrated leadership abilities and potential while using specific examples. It can be submitted by an employer, supervisor, mentor, faculty member, or another appropriate recommender.
- The third letter may be written by a recommender (an employer or mentor) who can offer further insight into the applicant’s current profile — provide another comment on leadership abilities, serve as an additional academic endorsement, or a combination of the above options.
Note: The last date for the recommenders to submit these letters is 20 September 2022 – 11:59 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). No further submission will be entertained. Therefore, you are advised to inform the recommenders before the due date. Otherwise, your application for the Tsinghua university Schwarzman fully funded scholarships may be subject to cancellation.
9. Disciplinary Actions
There are multiple questions asked to you if you have ever withdrawn, dismissed, suspended, disciplined by, or placed on probation from an institution. Answer all the given questions accordingly and proceed to the next tab.
10. Additional Information
The section includes anticipated location for the virtual interview dates, clarification comment, program information, military service, and race/ethnicity problem – optional.
Note: Virtual interviews will be conducted on October 25, October 27, November 2, and November 3, 2022.
After working with all the above tabs, please review the application status carefully to avoid any inconvenience in the future or after the deadline. In addition, submission of forged documents may lead to rejection and may be subject to cancellation of the application. Nevertheless, scroll down the page and type your full name in place of your signature.
Review the application status carefully and check if something is missing or if any errors detected by the system. If so, update them and then submit your application.
Last Date to Apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships in China
The last date to apply for the Tsinghua University Schwarzman Fully Funded Scholarships in China 2023 is 20 September 2022. Therefore, all applicants are informed to submit their applications within the stipulated time. Otherwise, applications after the deadline will not be accepted.