Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships are now open for all international students who want to study in Hungary. The program is fully funded and offers almost all academic fields. Students are highly encouraged to choose their preferred subject for Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. program. This program is held annually by the Government of Hungary, covering all the expenses to facilitate the education of students who cannot afford to study abroad. People from any country in the world can apply for this scholarship. All classes will be taught in the English language.
Also, Apply Now for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2023
Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships will only be given to the selected candidates who meet the criteria and pass the exam. The Government of Hungary launched this program in 2013 to provide an opportunity for foreign students who can’t pursue their studies abroad. Around 5000 scholarships are given to deserving students every year. Applicants are advised to avail this opportunity to be inspired by many different cultures and to learn more about the host country.
Also, Apply Now for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships Details
- Country: Hungary
- Awarded By: Government of Hungary
- Scholarship type: Stipendium Hungaricum
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: January 16, 2023
Also, Apply Now for Concordia Scholarship Fully Funded in Canada
List of Available Study Fields
Almost every academic fields are available to study in Hungary through the Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships. However, the academic fields, majors, and departments are as follows:
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
For further eligible host institutions and their offered programs, Click Here
Financial Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships
The Government of Hungary is offering a fully funded scholarship for international students who can’t afford education due to their financial condition. However, it will cover all the expenses mentioned below:
- The complete tuition fees will be provided to the students who pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and ph.D. degrees
- Free accomodation
- A monthly stipend of around 43,700 HUF/month will be provided to all the selected candidates
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- A round Airfare travel ticket
To apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships, applicants must submit the following documents listed below:
- Certificate of Education from any Recognized Institute
- Certificate or Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residence such as a Passport
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- A Medical Certificate – Click Here to check out the details
- A Motivational Letter
- National Identity Card or Passport Card
- Short Curriculum Vitae/Resume
Note: IELTS/TOEFL or any other language is not compulsory for this government subsidy.
The last date to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships is January 16, 2023. Therefore, all applicants are informed to submit their applications before the deadline. No further applications will be entertained in any case.
The program has set its specific eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship. Therefore, candidates must meet the following criteria mentioned below:
- All international students are eligible to apply for their preferred institute and program
- Candidates studying in any of Hungary’s Higher Institutes are not eligible to qualify for this program
- Students must be 18 years of age as of August 31st, 2023
- Hungary Citizens or having dual Nationality with Hungary are also not eligible
- Those who have benefited from the same scholarship earlier cannot apply
- Students are required to pass the exam type depending on the selected program
How to Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum 2023 Scholarships?
Candidates are informed to submit their application online through the official website. The official link is given below. Those who have not created an account should create one first and then sign in to apply. Others who had previously attempted the exam and applied for the same scholarship can also log in using their credentials.