The government of Pakistan announced the Ministry of Defence Jobs in Pakistan. Advertisement for BPS-01 to BPS-17 posts has been published in newspapers across Pakistan on 21 August 2022. People from anywhere in Pakistan can now apply to their favorite position in which they are eligible. All applicants are informed to submit their applications online. However, candidates are not bound to submit their application forms through hard copies. Jobs for Ministery of Defence payable application fee by a candidate is different for each position/post. The last date to apply for MOD is 5 September 2022 (Monday).
You may also be interested in Apply Now for National Institute of Health Jobs in Islamabad
Ministry of Defence Jobs Details
The MOD is an executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan founded on 14 August 1947. It is tasked with defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad. It plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign, and inter-governmental bodies. On 19 April 2022, Khawaja Muhammad Asif was appointed to head the MOD. However, jobs for Ministry of Defence details mentioned below:
- Country: Pakistan
- Sector: Government of Pakistan
- Advertisement: Newspapers/Website
- Vacancies: BPS-01 to BPS-17
- Area: MOD
- Deadline: 05 September 2022
Jobs for Ministry of Defence Advertisement
Last Date to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs
The last date for Jobs for Ministry of Defence 2022 is 05 September 2022 (Monday). No further applications after the deadline shall be entertained. Therefore, applicants are advised to send their applications online through the portal within the stipulated time.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defense Jobs?
Jobs for Ministry of Defence application procedure can be done by visiting the official page. However, follow the given steps meticulously mentioned below:
- Click Here to create your account
- Now, you will be directed to the login page. Enter the information you provided when creating your account
- Input your information in each tab such as upload images, personal details, academic details, and experience
- Once you fill-up the form, click save
- Please read the application carefully and submit it accordingly.
Note: No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in tests/interviews.
Subscribe to get updates with the latest jobs.