Today, we are going to share some important and basic effective Monday chest workouts. Following the exact positions will be preferable in order to get the desired muscles.
Monday Chest Workouts Complete
Barbell Bench Press | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
The barbell bench press is the very first exercise that trainers suggest in the chest workout routine after when warm-up has been done. This exercise should be performed nicely and slow.
· Lying on the bench first
· Grab the rod
· Bring it down gently and slowly touch your lower chest, squeeze your chest to feel your fibers, and put it back to its spot where you began grabbing it.
Read more: How To Master The Bench Press
Flat Dumbbell Fly | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
This exercise should be done after completing the first 4 sets of barbell bench presses.
· Lying on the bench while your back should be flat
· Grab the dumbbell in each hand as much as you can bear
· Start your exercise at the chest site bending your arms, exhale and lifting your arms above your chest
· Inhale and slowly lower your both arms to the starting position.
Incline Bench Press | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
The incline bench press is an exercise that is most effective in building your upper chest. Unlike barbell bench press, an incline bench is designed at about a 45-degree angle.
· Lying on the incline bench which is positioned at about 45-degree angle
· Grab the rod using bearable weight
· Slowly down the rod right after your upper chest, squeeze your chest and put it back on the same spot
Incline Dumbbell Fly | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
Incline dumbbell fly is done using the same bench that is designed at about a 45-degree angle. Unlike incline bench press, it should be done using dumbbells instead of a rod.
· Sit on incline bench position at about 45-degree angle and grab the dumbbells in each hand
· Bend your both arms and start doing exercise at the chest site slowly and gently
· Slow down your arms back to their starting position.
Peck Deck Fly | 6 sets of 12 Reps
Peck deck fly will be more favorable if performed nice and slow with the pace of your arms while squeezing your chest to make it even more effective.
· Sit properly on the peck deck fly bench with your back flat
· Your both hands will move through an arc
· Little bend your elbows, slowly pull it away straight from your chest, squeeze your chest and lower you’re both arms back to the starting position.
Effective Chest Workout At Gym Flat Dumbbell Press | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
Flat dumbbell press exercise can be done using the bench press and dumbbell in each hand. Use the dumbbells you can bear and gradually increase the weight according to your stamina and energy. Continue this exercise with the huge dumbbells until your arms start shivering.
· Lying on the bench
· Grab the dumbbell in each hand
· Lift up your both arms straight from your chest, stretch your chest and squeeze back while lowering your arms back to the starting point.
Incline Dumbbell Press | 4 sets of 8-10 Reps
Incline bench designed at about 45-degree angle to set on while holding a dumbbell in each hand.
· Lying the incline bench
· Hold dumbbell in each hand
· Lift up your both arms straight to the upper chest, stretch and squeeze your chest while lowering back to its natural position.
Dumbbell Pull-Overs | 3 sets of 12 Reps
It can be done using a simple bench press and the dumbbell holding in hands.
· Lying side of the bench while keeping your butt down and holding a dumbbell in your hands
· Lift the dumbbell straight to your head squeezing the chest
· Lower your arms back to their normal starting position and continue the steps until your repetitions are done.
Conclusion of Monday Chest Workouts
Thus, we have shared all of the basic and effective chest workouts. The above guideline should be followed correctly. As a result, an outcome will appear. Please let me know in the comment if you want some more related information.
Related article: Back Tuesday Workout in the Gym