The University of Sydney Scholarship 2022 is now available for all international students. Those who want to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. degree can apply to this program. The Australia Government recently announced a fully-funded grant. People from all over the world are welcome to fulfill their dreams of studying in Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) will cover all the expenses. However, students are highly encouraged to choose their favorite subject and avail this opportunity. The higher the number of applications, the higher the chances of getting a scholarship in Australia.
Also, apply for Tsinghua University Schwarzman Scholarship 2023 in China
University of Sydney Scholarship 2022 Details:
The Sydney university was the first Australian public institution founded in 1850. It is located in the Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia, and is famous as an international leader in education, research, graduate employability, and student experience. Currently, there are more than 73,000 students enrolled in the institute. People from all over the world are applying to study in Sydney. In addition, the university is ranked 1st in Australia and 24th in the world. It is one of the most reputable and prestigious universities in Australia.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2022 is now inviting applications to study in Australia. However, the following are the details given below:
- Award Country: Australia
- Award Institute: The University of Sydney
- Grant Coverage: Fully-Funded
- Course Program: BS, MS, Ph.D.
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: 30 September 2022
Also, apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2022 in Australia
List of Available Academic Studies:
The university covers almost all academic fields for Master’s and Ph.D. to study in Australia in 2022. However, here is a list of different programs mentioned below:
- Medical & Health
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education & Social Work
- Engineering & Computer Science
University of Sydney Scholarship 2022: It is announced that the scholarship is a fully-funded and will be given to the selected candidates. Furthermore, the institute will waive the fees to help people who can’t afford to study abroad. Therefore, students must avail this opportunity and apply as soon as possible. However, the following are the financial coverages mentioned below:
- For Undergraduates:
- valued at $6000 per year, which are tenable for 1 to 5 years (including for combined undergraduate degrees)
- $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree
- $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
- For Masters and PhD:
- Free accommodation
- Waive university tuition fee
- Medical funds
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum
- Plane tickets ($1,250 for travel from home to Sydney at the beginning of the study. Also, $1,250 for travel from Sydney to the home country after done with the studies)
- Repayment for a Master’s degree is up to $420. For PhD, it is $840
- Luckily, research funds also included
- Paid maternity leave
University of Sydney Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Applications from any country are welcome to study in Australia in 2022. Candidates are informed to read the eligibility criteria carefully. Otherwise, negligence during the application process may jeopardize the application. Therefore, it is advisable to apply as needed. Below is the list of the details:
- Applicants must have good research experience, excellence, and capability
- For a Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s from any prestigious university is acceptable
- For a Ph.D. Research Program, candidates are required to submit their Master’s degree
Warning, forged documents may result in cancellation of the application. Therefore, candidates are informed to share their original documentations to avoid any inconvenience in the future. Please read the following documents required for the application:
- Candidates shall submit their original degree/transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- If English is not your first language, then a candidate must submit an IELTS or TOEFL proficiency score
- Supervisor acceptance letter
- For Ph.D. applicants, an academic thesis or any relevant publication
- Other reference documents (Optional)
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship in Australia is 30 September 2022. Therefore, candidates must apply to the program within the stipulated time. However, no further applications will be considered after the deadline.
How to Apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship?
All international students shall apply online for their favorite subject. Also, the official links are shared below. Please visit the official site. Furthermore, you can also contact us if you have problems with the application.