Students are invited to get enrolled in the world bank graduate scholarship program 2022. It is a fully-funded scholarship that allows international students to apply for a master’s degree in the USA, Europe, Japan, and Africa. Applicants will get enrolled in top universities in the USA, Europe, Japan, and Africa. Both males and females are highly encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students:
The scholarship offers 26 preferred programs to apply for the Master’s degree. All student expenses will be waived. This is a 2 years program to complete and is provided by the world bank. All the international students are eligible to apply for this fully-funded program. It almost covers all the areas so that students can choose their desired field. You may also be interested in Beijing Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded.
The Joint Japan/world bank graduate scholarship program 2022 is open now for all international students. JJ/WBGSP allows both males and females to apply for the Master’s Program in top universities in the USA, Europe, Japan, etc. Thus, applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully and submit their documents online. However, further details are given below.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 Details:
- Offered by: World Bank
- Nationality: International
- Degree level: Masters’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Awarded countries: USA, Europe, Japan
- Last Date: 27th May 2022.
Read more: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
There are 26 area fields available to study at the Master’s level under the world bank scholarship program. Also, around 33 or more top universities are available to choose from in the USA, Europe, Africa, Japan, Oceania, etc. You will be studying at any of the affiliated universities. Nevertheless, the duration of this scholarship has been set to 2 years.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to apply for a Master’s degree. Anyhow, the benefits are as follows:
- Full tuition waved.
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- A monthly subsistence stipend will be given to cover students’ monthly expenses including books, accommodation, food, etc.
- Medical aid.
The Scholarship Does Not Cover:
- Visa process fee
- Additional courses or training
- Language training will be charged if intended
- Extra travel during study
- Expenses to participation in seminars, workshops, research, supplementary education material, trips, etc.
- Expenses to bring or support a family member
- Educational equipment and resident permit fee.
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program Available Field of Study, Universities, and Countries:
There is a wide range of fields of study available under this scholarship. Please, click here and see the available fields and also universities.
You may also be interested to see the eligible countries for the Joint Japan world bank scholarship program 2022.
The JJ/WBGSP allows the applicants from the nominated countries based on the following process. Aiming to identify the candidate with high potential to impact the development of their countries.
Qualified assessors review applications and score on a scale of 1 to 10. Hence, the following four main factors will be considered.
- Quality of commitment to your home country (30% counted)
- The quality of professional experience (30% counted)
- Quality of professional recommendation (30% counted)
- Quality of education background (10) counted)
The JJ/WBGSP (joint japan/world bank graduate scholarship program) Secretariat uses the average score of the two assessors and the following criteria to select the finalists:
- Maintaining a reasonably wide geographical distribution of awards
- Maintaining a reasonable distribution of awards across gender
- Unusual circumstances/hardships, when assessing the employment experience and other aspects of an application;
- Giving scholarships to those applicants who, other things being equal, have limited access to financial resources for graduate studies abroad
The World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 sets the eligibility criteria on the following terms and conditions:
- Click here to see the nominated countries for this scholarship
- Being in good health
- The candidate must not hold any of the other dual citizenship
- Should hold a Bachelor’s or any other equivalent degree at least 3 years before the application deadline
- Have at least 3 years or more related work experience after the graduation
- Should be currently employed in related work at the time of submitting a scholarship application.
- Beware, not to be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group. Also, not a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative”. Which is defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
The last date to apply for the joint japan world bank graduate scholarship program 2022 fully funded is 27th May 2022. Therefore, make sure you submit all documents before the deadline.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Since the application process is different for each preferred program. But, there is no need to worry about it. Once you sign up, you will know this simple process of the application. You need to apply online for the joint japan world bank graduate scholarship program 2022 fully funded. All you need to do is to click on the given link below and follow the instructions carefully.